It may be challenging to know where to begin if you’re considering investing in a membership site. The good news is that a slew of resources on the internet can help you create your beautiful membership site. This post will focus on some of the best resources for designing your Kajabi Membership Site.
First things first, let’s define what a membership site is.
A membership site (also known as a membership site template) is simply an e-commerce website that restricts access to premium content or services to members only. Memberships can be sold either with a recurring payment or through a one-time payment, giving users access to specific resources and services.
What is a Kajabi membership site?
A Kajabi site is a Kajabi production, which means its primary focus is to help individuals create their membership sites. It is where Kajabi professionals can share their valuable training and education content with other users.
In addition, you can:
1) Promote your business through high-quality blog posts, videos, and e-books.
2) Create a strong brand image and voice through professional artwork and designs.
3) Build a large, loyal, and motivated following.
4) Get easy access to all the social tools you need.
5) Access your Kajabi training profile, portfolio, history, and contacts.
Why should I create a Kajabi membership site?
There are many reasons why you should create a Kajabi membership, including:
1) You will have full ownership over your content. If you use WordPress.org to build your website, for instance, any changes done by a web host will overwrite your work. With Kajabi, you have full ownership of your content and can continue making changes without worrying about them being erased.
2) Your website will be beautiful and professionally designed.
3) You will have access to free training and easy-to-follow tutorials.
4) You can utilize your website for any purpose you want, including blogging or selling products.
How do I create a Kajabi membership?
Now that you understand what a membership site is and how it benefits you let’s look at how you can start designing your Kajabi site.
Step 1: Log into your Kajabi account and click the “Add New Site” button.
Step 2: Select “Blogs”
When you select “Blogs,” you will be able to choose from a variety of different templates. You can also decide whether or not you want to use your domain name for this site. If you decide to use your domain name, enter it in the Domain box.
Step 3: Customize your Kajabi site
Now that you have decided on a template, it is time to add your personal touch. Click the “Customize” button and start changing colors, text, and images. You can also click on any element on the page to change its size or position. Once you’re finished, click the “Finished Customizing” button and click “Save Changes” to continue building your website.
Step 4: Set up your Kajabi site
Now that you have customized your Kajabi account, you must set up your member login and give your members access to the resources they want. Click the “Set Up Member Login” button to begin setting up a member login. To access premium content or services, click the “Add Rewarded Content” link.
Step 5: Set up your Kajabi site
When you click “Add Rewarded Content,” you will be prompted to enter a description for your premium content. This description will appear in the members’ member profiles and is also visible on your website. You can also add a banner to promote this membership content, which can be done by clicking the “Add Banner” button.
Click “Save Changes” when you are finished setting things up, and the customizer will begin.